CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Muscle May

Many offices in the CHP participate in something called Mustache March which requires officers to grow mustaches. I really wanted to participate in this with Wes but Tricia threatened me with what she would call Armpit April (where she wouldn't shave). So... neither one of us got what we wanted but it did get me thinking.

In an effort to stop slacking off on my workout I am starting Muscle May. This shall include at least 6 workouts a week, sometimes 2 a day. This won't include tons of running as running burns fat more than adding muscle. So if this works I can use Jogging June to burn off the fat to show off the muscle.

That is my proposal for anyone interested working out for 4 weeks and wanting some accountability (I know I will need some).

I would like to see this continue so if you have any other ideas for future months:

Jogging June/July
Abstinence April/August (for those not interested in more babies)
Massaging May (use to pamper a spouse)


That is all I have for now, enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Littau family said...

I'm All In! -Mike

Littau family said...

Nice background. How did I not notice that the first time around? Tricia told me after I had already seen your blog...I had no clue and that is/was my favorite all time game. Ahhhh, the classics! Mike and I went to GREAT lengths trying to get parts for Joel's old nintendo so I could play that game.